Friday, July 10, 2009

Im new at this

This site is designed to share some of the extraordinary things that I witness everyday. I have a pretty thorough knowledge of music and I love to find new bands and genres and appraoches to music. If I wasn't a musician I would probably be in film...I still have this kinda dream to be a film director (but its just a dream) so u may find some interesting videos on here. I love making videos of me and friends and the random things we get into...kinda feeds my desire to be a film director.

Im sure you have already noticed that this blog is entitiled "Discovery's of an Art fiend", this is because I am pretty much addicted to anything art related whether music, visual art, dance, film, theater, I cant get enough of it. I hope that through this blog I can inspire others to look at art differently and possibly take a look at some things that they otherwise would never know about. For me that is the appeal of art. It gives me an opportunity to take a glimpse into the minds of truly creative people. So take a look. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment