Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Real World for new filmakers

I just happened to come across this during my web browsing. A video blog called the Sundance Directors Lab. It is a video web series highlighting the trial tribulations and triumphs of 8 new filmakers as they learn about themselves and their craft in a sort of retreat situation in the mountains of Utah.

I am but a lowly musician but I have always been interested in the magic of film and movies have always had a profound affect on me. Its really interesting to get a fresh perspective of these young new artists and how they go about this process. Granted i have only seen the first episode but I plan to watch all of them. Maybe one day I can make a movie. Who knows?

Click this link to get to the first episode and enjoy...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhkh_xNPTWw&feature=PlayList&p=nFmC4FMw5bc


No comments:

Post a Comment